Полугодовая контрольная работа по английскому языку 4 класс.
1. Послушай три высказывания и соотнеси их с утверждениями ( a-d). Напиши номер соответствующего высказывания в правую колонку таблицы. Одно из утверждений лишнее. (7)
a) The girl’s room isn’t always tidy.
b) The girl likes to eat at home.
c) The girl never plays video games in her room.
d) The girl likes to come to a cottage in the countryside.
2. Выбери нужное по смыслу слово.
1. I like my cosy _____ with a carpet on the floor.
a) garage b) bedroom c) house
2. My desk is ____ to the bed.
a) left b) next c) right
3. My mother likes big ______ in the kitchen.
a) bookcases b) sofas c) cupboards
4. Jenny is _______ for the lesson.
a) ready b) time c) next
5. The Jones’ house is comfortable and ________.
a) ready b) flat c) cosy
6. Mike’s bedroom is always ______. He never cleans it.
a) messy b) tidy c) clean
7. All Sarah’s books are ______.
a) the bookcase b) bookcase c) in the bookcase
3. Соотнеси слова с противоположным значением в двух колонках.
1.upstairs a) messy
2. never b)downstairs
3. big c) on the left
4. tidy d) little
5. in front of e) behind
6. on the right f) always
4. Прочитай текст, а также утверждения после текста. Если утверждение верно, пиши True , если неверно False.
Ann is from the USA. She lives with her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Richards, her brother Bobbie and their dog. Ann’s family have a big house: they have a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom downstairs and four bedrooms with two bathrooms upstairs. They also have a garage for two cars and a garden in front of the house.
Ann’s bedroom is big and comfortable. You can see a bed next to the door and a sofa on the right. Ann’s desk is by the window, and next to it she has a bookcase and a bookshelf. Ann is very tidy and her room is always clean.
The Richards’ kitchen has a wide window and a lot of modern cupboards. You can see a table by the window. At weekends Ann and her parents have meals in the kitchen. Bobbie isn’t always at home at weekends because he sometimes studies on Saturday or on Sunday. He wants to be a doctor and he studies a lot.
1. Ann is from Great Britain.
2. The Richards’ house is not big.
3. One of the Richards’ bedrooms downstairs.
4. Ann’s family have got two bathrooms in the house.
5. Their garden is behind the house.
6. Ann has a bed and a sofa in her bedroom.
7. Ann’s room is never messy.
8. The kitchen window is narrow.
9. Ann’s brother is always at home at weekends.
5. Закончите предложения, вставив нужную форму местоимений.
1. John and Sally like (their/they) house in Green Street .
2. Mark likes computers. Show (him/his) (you/your) new computer, please.
3. Ted! Can you help (us/our), please!
4. Where is Richard? I can’t see (he/him) in the room.
5. John is playing football with (him/his) friends.
6. Children, open (you/ your) books, please.
7. Mrs. Green likes to play lotto with (she/her) friends on Saturday.
6. Закончите предложения с помощью предлогов in или on.
1. Today the sun __ the sky is bright yellow.
2. In the evening I like to sit __ the armchair and read book.
3. The bank __ High Street is big and modern.
4. I like this new carpet _ the floor __ the living room.
5. What can you see___ the photo?